IYD encourages supports and facilitates internship for students and non student youth. It also provides opportunities for corporate volunteers under CSR.
This includes project based volunteering, program based volunteering, campaign based volunteering etc. The basic considerations that are kept in mind are the appropriateness of volunteering in relation to the thrust areas of the Institute and also the interest and the levels of expertise of the volunteer.
For those who are interested in working with the Institute as volunteers, the Institute provides flexible working conditions such as working time, working from home, working in the field etc.
To apply, please send an email to: email@example.com
The email should be accompanied by CV, a covering letter and if possible letter of reference. The volunteer must state the duration of stay; expectations of work and any other information. Students from Universities, Institutions must apply through authorised Institutional persons only. Application must be sent at least one month in advance.
Volunteers are advised to wait for confirmation from IYD .
Volunteers can schedule an appointment after our confirmation if required : +91 – 80 – 25530597, 25533989
The following Institutions are availing Internship at present
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Mumbai
- Department of Social Work, Bangalore University
- Department of Social Work, Kolar
- Department of Social Work, Tumkur University
- Sri Siddartha Institute of Business Management, Tumkur University
- Inamdar College for Master of Social Work, Gulberga University.
- Department of Social Work, Gulbergy University
- Department of Social Work, RDPR University
- Department of Social Work, Roshni Nilaya, Mangalore.
- Department of Social Work, Oxford College, Bangalore
- Rajagiri College of Social Science, Cochin, Kerala
- Hemadri college, Tumkur
- Jyothi Nivas College, Bangalore
- Christ University, Bangalore
- Tirpude College of Social Work, R.T.M. Nagpur University
- Little Flower Institute of Social Sciences and Health (LISSAH), Calicut University
Kindly fill the form below and we will get back to you.